One of the most common reasons people have for not trying anal sex is that they thing it will hurt. Worse yet, many people try anal sex and find out it does hurt.
But it doesn’t have to. There are many ways to ease or entirely prevent the discomfort that can occur while pursuing anal pleasure.
Check out these 7 Tips for Having Anal Sex That Doesn’t Hurt and see if any might work for you!
You take the good, you take the bad,
you take them both and there you have
The facts of life, the facts of life.
Most of the time here on Kinkly’s Sex Stories We Love we talk about people and events that are making a positive effect on our sex communities. But, we all know life isn’t always roses and orgasms. There are plenty of stories, people and situations we’re bound to get frustrated with.
Check out stories on Please Dump Trump, Popping Prop 60, Sex Ed Sham, Uber-Awful, Needing Space and Fantasy Fallout.
It was my pleasure to learn about the world’s first mass-produced sex toy for trans men from the man who made this little dream machine come true—Buck Angel! And because he is the man behind this revolutionary sex product, it makes perfect sense for it to be called the Buck Off!
Learn more about this exciting development is sex tech in my latest on Future of Sex—
Buck Off: The First Mass-produced Sex Toy for Trans Men
It was a great pleasure to welcome three amazing guests to my latest Sex City. And I got to talk about three of my favourite subjects: erotica, publishing and lube!
Check out this edition of Sex City when I talked to:
- Sasha Grey was one of the most beloved porn performers in the world. Since moving on from the world in front of the cameras, she’s embarked on many projects, including her much-lauded erotica series The Juliette Society. She joins us to discuss the recently released second volume The Janus Chamber.
- Jarred Weisfeld is the president of Start Publishing and Cleis Press. They have recently encountered issues with finding a company to printThe Sex Toy Coloring Book.
- Jerome Stuart Nichols is well-known for is amazing blog LTASEX. He is now branching out to another realm of sex education by creating The Butters—a fantastic lubricating moisturizer!
This week’s Sex Stories We Love on Kinkly is brought to you by the letter ‘V.’ Of course it stands for ‘Variety.’ What were you thinking? Lots of different stories came our way to create a wonderful stew of sex news!
Check out stories on Wake Me Up to Go-Go, VR Future View, Who Am I?, The Trick is to Keep Breathing, Skirting Stereotypes and Traveling with Toys.
As in any relationship, there is bound to be conflict. Regardless of whether we have a shared interest in sex and community, we remain individuals with ideas. This week’s Sex Stories We Love on Kinkly explores some of the current issues that are confronting the sex community—from within and without.
Check out stories on Who is a Sex Educator?, Oh Snap!, Tick-eted Off, A Word to Live By, See Yourself and Remember―Life’s a Gas.
Is our sexual world getting a little more mature? I think so and was lucky to find a few examples for this week’s Sex Stories We Love on Kinkly. However, I have to admit that the word “boning” shows up…so…there’s still room to grow.
Check out stories on Porn Growing Up, Cougar Conundrum, Spank State, Shifting Statutes, If I Were A Rich Fucker and Intergalactic Prophylactic.
I have conflicting feelings about crowdfunding. A positive light has been Indiegogo’s acceptance of adult product creators. But is that support a little shallow…when they’re not featured on the surface?
Check out my latest on Future of Sex:
I really wanted to make the intro to this week’s Sex Stories We Love on Kinkly something along the lines of “Opinions are like assholes, everybody’s got one.” But, that seemed a wee bit crass.
To understand why, check out stories on: Watching and Wondering, Racial Equality in Porn, Breast Play 101, Creative Condoms, Porn Pay Fallacy and Game On.
It was a pleasure to feature the following guests on my latest Sex City!
Check out this edition of Sex City and learn about sex research, sexual bodywork and the latest from Oasis Aqualounge!
- Dr. Nicole Prause is a neuroscientist researching human sexual behaviour, addiction, and the physiology of sexual response and the founder of Liberos LLC, an independent research institute. She will talk to us about the difficulties sex researchers face.
- Phillip Coupal is a traditional Counsellor in bodywork who helps individuals and couples at theAwaken Studio in Toronto.
- Fatima Mechtab from Oasis Aqualounge joins us again to highlight the amazing event coming up at Oasis as we move into autumn.
This week’s Sex Stories We Love on Kinkly has a ring of recognizing the truth in things. Sometimes that truth is challenging and sometimes it is joyful.
Check out stories on Not for Sale, C’mon Boys, Judging Judges, Poly Recognition, Double for Pleasure, Nope. Maybe More.
There is so much opportunity out there to discover what sex is for different people, what it does for different people, what it means to different people…how we can learn from all of this.
In this week’s Sex Stories We Love on Kinkly, check out stories on Trans Youth and Pregnancy, The Sweetest Candy, Written on the Body, Circumspect? and Sexy and Heart Smart.
Folks, there’s no way around it: Last week sucked in sex news. A whole bunch of shitty things happened and it was disheartening. However, out of that poop-pile of a week, more resistance, more backlash more desire to change was shown. And this proves were on the right path for sex.
This week’s Sex Stories We Love on Kinkly rounds up the bad but moves on to things that are good.
Check out stories on A Terrible Week, Dressing Up, Hump Day Bumps, Erotic Emojis, Name is Not a Game and Carnal Canvasses.
I’ve always been curious about electrostimulation. And just a little bit scared. When I was offered the opportunity to review the Mystim Pure Vibes Nervstimulator, I jumped at the chance. Was I shocked by the results? Check out my review of the Mystim Pure Vibes Nervstimulator on Kinkly!
We’re talking about sex numbers in this week’s Sex Stories We Love on Kinkly! Do they matter to you? Are you secretly a sexy accountant?
Check out stories on Cocked and Loaded, Addicted to Love, Add it Up, Keeping Healthy and Horny, Sex Fun for Everyone and Take Your Time
There has never been a better and more exciting time in sex technology exploration and innovation. Right now, the possibilities seem endless! And that sex innovation just might rub off on other areas of our lives.
Check out my latest on Kinkly: How the Adult Industry Drives Innovation
My latest Sex City was a lot of fun, with some pretty serious talk mixed in. Thank you to my guests for some great talk!
- Vanessa de Largie is an Australian sex writer and columnist whose work focuses on feminism, fierce female sexuality and women’s issues
- Luna Matatas told about her sex education work, with a particular focus on CBT (Cock and Ball Torture)
- Jerry Barnett discussed the controversial state of porn in the UK by telling us about his book Porn Panic! Sex and Censorship in the UK
Check out my latest edition of Sex City HERE
It is always fun to capture all that is changing in the world of sex through Sex Stories We Love on Kinkly. I am constantly amazed by the developments and the headway we, as a collective group of sexy, super people are making.
Check out stories on Buck-off and Enjoy Yourself, Pornography and Poor Health?, DIY Orgasm Fun, Oh La La! France Maps the Clit!, Sex Ed: Not Just in School and Home and Accepting Anal.