It was a pleasure to feature the following guests on my latest Sex City!
Check out this edition of Sex City and learn about sex research, sexual bodywork and the latest from Oasis Aqualounge!
- Dr. Nicole Prause is a neuroscientist researching human sexual behaviour, addiction, and the physiology of sexual response and the founder of Liberos LLC, an independent research institute. She will talk to us about the difficulties sex researchers face.
- Phillip Coupal is a traditional Counsellor in bodywork who helps individuals and couples at theAwaken Studio in Toronto.
- Fatima Mechtab from Oasis Aqualounge joins us again to highlight the amazing event coming up at Oasis as we move into autumn.
My latest Sex City was a lot of fun, with some pretty serious talk mixed in. Thank you to my guests for some great talk!
- Vanessa de Largie is an Australian sex writer and columnist whose work focuses on feminism, fierce female sexuality and women’s issues
- Luna Matatas told about her sex education work, with a particular focus on CBT (Cock and Ball Torture)
- Jerry Barnett discussed the controversial state of porn in the UK by telling us about his book Porn Panic! Sex and Censorship in the UK
Check out my latest edition of Sex City HERE
I was delighted to welcome three guests to Sex City who you might know better for their work in the porn industry, but who are venturing out with other projects!
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH TORONTO!!!
On my next Sex City, we will welcome some of Toronto’s most beloved queer community institutions into the studio to tell us about the amazing events they’ve got going on for the now month-long festival of queer culture!
On TUESDAY June 7, I will welcome some awesome folks to the Sex City studios at 11PM ET on 89.5FM in the Toronto area and CIUT.FM streaming live!
- Evalyn Parry is the Artistic Director of Buddies in Bad Times Theatre which will be presenting their annual QUEER PRIDE 2016 extravaganza
- Michael Erickson of Glad Day Bookshop will tell us about PROUD VOICES 2016
- Fatima Mechtab of Oasis Aqualounge will give us a peek at the many different PRIDE FESTIVITIES the club will be hosting (and be ready to call in for a chance at a special prize!)
Tune in, 11pm – midnight on TUESDAY JUNE 7 to CIUT 89.5FM in the Toronto area or stream live online!
I am really looking forward to my next Sex City, featuring a great sex educator, a world-wide phenomenon in sex parties and a revolutionary sex toy!
On TUESDAY May 3, I will welcome some awesome folks to the Sex City studios at 11PM ET on 89.5FM in the Toronto area and CIUT.FM streaming live!
- Nadine Thornhill is “your friendly neighbourhood sex educator” who will be speaking to us about talking with sex with youths
- Killing Kittens will tell us more about their sex parties for the world’s sexual elite
- The Womanizer is a revolutionary clitoral toy that is definitely making ways and we’ll hear about the new technology it introduces
Tune in, 11pm – midnight on TUESDAY MAY 3 to CIUT 89.5FM in the Toronto area or stream live online!
I had a blast hosting this year’s Sex City Spring Membership show! Having Fatima Mechtab from Oasis Aqualounge, Jason Armstrong and Rebecca Kava in the studio made it so good. And we were joined by Taylor J. Mace on the phone for a bit which was a bonus! All these folks do great things in the sex community and them taking their time to help out our campaign was greatly appreciated.
Take a listen to the whole show of sexy shenanigans and please become a member or donate to CIUT—the station that let’s us talk all about sex, sexuality and gender on the air!
I’ll be behind the microphone for Sex City’s Spring Membership Drive show on TUESDAY APRIL 12, 11PM-MIDNIGHT in support of our home, CIUT 89.5FM!
For the live show, I’ll be bringing some friends along, including Fatima Mechtab from Oasis Aqualounge, Jason Armstrong, author of Solosexual: Portrait of a Masturbator, and porn producer Taylor J. Mace! You can listen in at 89.5FM in the Toronto are or stream live online!
Fundraising is an integral part of CIUT’s sustainability and we are happy to participate in making community radio accessible to you, our sexy listeners. Check this out to learn more about CIUT and donating, including the many awesome potential perks.
On our show, I am making this special offer: if you sign up for a CIUT membership ($89.50), you can co-host an episode of Sex City with me (plus get other cool stuff from the station!). You can sign up for this anytime during the Membership campaign by donating online, calling in to the station at 416-978-0909 x206 or stopping by the station. ***ONE NOTE: You have to specify that your favourite show is Sex City and that you want to co-host with Jon!
We are looking forward to bring you more amazing sex content and hope you can love your radio!