Call For Submissions
Title: MM Contemporary
Editor: Totally Bound Editorial Team
Publisher: Totally Bound Publishing
Deadline: Open Submission Call
Payment & Rights: Totally Bound Publishing is a royalty paying, full-service ePublisher. This means that we do not charge fees for the author at any time. We pay a royalty rate of 40% of the RRP for eBooks, 30% for audio, and 10% for print, based on our standard two year contract. Our contracts are for both electronic and print rights.
Calling all Male/Male authors. Totally Bound Publishing are currently seeking contemporary Male/Male erotic romance stories in any sub-genre. 10-100k word count please. Series or serials are also welcomed. Send your submission, synopsis and series outline, if applicable, firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we look for in submitted manuscripts;
- We look for creative storytelling and original style.
- We want you to weave tales of erotic romance through creating strong, dynamic and intelligent characters that your readers will remember.
- Plot driven erotic romances that illustrate the relationship between key characters, ideally with a happy ending, but if not it should be promising.
- We want varying degrees of sex throughout the story, with lots of opportunity for erotic exploration, interwoven with levels of tension and passion
- We want meaningful and expressive language that is explicit, but suitable for the storyline.
- We want writers who have a unique and new approach and a writing style that sets them apart from the rest. You must have a true talent for storytelling with an erotic slant.
What we ask for in submitted manuscripts: We only accept electronic communication. So, it’s essential that you send your script to us in e-format. We will only accept the following:
- Detailed synopsis of your book
- The full and complete manuscript
- Send in standard 12 pt font. Book Antiqua preferred.
- Generally we accept any size of story from 10,000 to 125,000 words
- Books will be published only if author owns all rights Include your name, pen-name and contact e-mail in the Query Letter and Synopsis
Send the submissions package to email@example.com