Call For Submissions
Insatiable Press is looking for new authors and new works. Whether you’ve published before or you’re looking to debut, Insatiable offers a unique publishing program. With our focus on ebook and audiobook, we offer the digital formats that maximize exposure in today’s electronic, gadget-filled world.
We currently publish in the areas of erotica, erotic romance, and non-fiction sexuality. While we are a no-advance digital publisher, we offer competitive royalties and the support of a publishing company. Our team has many decades of experience in editorial, sales, marketing, and finance.
Our royalty rates are negotiated on a per-project basis. Our standard contract is full term of copyright with reversion available based on revenue/sales.
Currently, we are open to submissions! Feel free to send your query, but here are some parameters and areas of particular interest:
1. We are especially interested in novellas and short novels (40,000 – 50,000 words).
2. We will from time to time have submission calls for specific anthologies, so look out for calls from us on particular themes, but for the most part, we are not looking for individual stand-alone short stories at this time.
3. We love authors who are interested in writing a series.
4. For non-fiction, we strongly favor authors with professional credentials associated with the work they are writing.
5. Here are some no-no’s. No underage. No non-consensual. No after-the-fact consent. No bestiality, incest, rape/abuse, necrophilia, scatology, etc.
Send query to email@example.com. Do not send full manuscript. Please submit a one-page description of you and your project, including biographical information, writing background, previously published works, and full details on your story. Feel free to submit questions on how we work.