Call for Submissions
What Musa Is Looking For
Musa is a digital (ebook), royalty-paying small publisher. Musa does not charge fees for set up, printing, or anything else. Money flows to the author, not the other way around. Musa Publishing has a zero tolerance policy toward plagiarism. This includes fan fiction of any sort–disguised or not.
Musa will consider submissions from 15,000 words to epic novel for all imprints.
We will consider reprints to rights reverted stories. We do not accept multiple submissions. We will publish all books electronically.
What Musa Is Not Looking For
Musa absolutely will not publish any stories that include the following:
- Incest (unless a historical set in an ancient setting like Egypt or some fantasy stories)
- Necrophilia (this doesn’t apply to the Undead – like vampires)
- Gratuitous rape or rape intended to titillate (rape as necessary for the plot and presented in a non-titillating fashion will be considered)
- Scat or golden showers
- Bestiality (shapeshifters in human form is okay)
- Material that discriminates or displays extreme prejudice against another race, gender, or sexual orientation
- Retooled fan fiction
- Blatant fan fiction
Musa also will not publish nonfiction, memoir, autobiography or any of these loosely retooled as fiction.