Call for AUDIOBOOK Submission
“Rose Caraway’s Dirty Thirty Vol. 1″
Editor: Rose Caraway
Narrator: Rose Caraway
Publisher: Stupid Fish Productions
Submission Deadline: July 30th, 2014
Publication Date: Approximately September 30th, 2014
Payment: $30.00 USD and 1 Audible download code of the published audiobook upon release.
***THIS PUBLICATION IS INTENDED FOR AUDIOBOOK PUBLICATION ONLY***
Please note that Publisher, (Stupid Fish Productions) has final right of refusal on all submissions. (Previously published stories are okay, [but not preferred] as long as the author owns the rights. If you are submitting a previously published story, indicate fully where your story has been published.) No simultaneous submissions. Please do not send me a story that is being considered elsewhere.
Rose Caraway is seeking the best of the best stories for her Lurid Listeners; the loyal fans of The Kiss Me Quick’s Erotica Podcast. They want their erotica streaming through their ear buds while on the move. They crave Intelligent, Impactful, Hot, Intense and Creative Erotica. Stories that captivate and titillate! This is the perfect opportunity for writers to introduce themselves to a whole new audience!
This audiobook of stories will feature erotica from any of the following sub-categories:
HORROR, MYSTERY, ROMANCE, SCIENCE FICTION, FANTASY, WESTERN, PARANORMAL, ACTION-ADVENTURE, HISTORICAL
Rose Caraway will not accept:
Underage Sex, Non-Consensual Sex, Incest, Scat or Bestiality.
This audiobook is targeted towards hetero stories, but the editor will be delighted to consider f/f, m/m, etc., stories as well. Just remember that believable engagement must occur between characters. Be creative and write from your heart. Make the listeners want to come back and hear your story again and again!
How to Submit:
Early submission is strongly encouraged. Please send your submission (two stories per author max.) to:
Rose Caraway’s Dirty Thirty audiobook submission
Please submit your work as follows:
• Word document with your name in the heading of each page and all pages numbered. (.doc or RTF)
• Use double spaced, Times New Roman, 12 point, black font
• 2000 to 3000 (strict) word count.
• Indent the first line of each paragraph 1 inch
• Do not add extra lines between paragraphs
• Only submit the final version of your story
• Include your full contact information (legal name/pseudonym, mailing address and phone number) and a bio of 50 words or less written in the third person. If you are using a pseudonym, please make it clear which name you want to be credited as. This is going to be an audiobook only publication, but there will be a recorded “About the Author” segment concluding each story. Do not include web addresses or any contact information in your bio. (Because that would be boring) Give the audio audience an introduction of “You” – be interesting. For example:
LYNN TOWNSEND is a geek, a dreamer and an inveterate punster. When not reading, writing, or editing, she can usually be found drinking coffee or killing video game villains. Lynn’s interests include filk music, romance novels, and movies with more FX than plot.
The publisher has final approval over the stories included in the manuscript.
Payment will be $30.00 USD and 1 Audible downloadcode of the published audiobook upon publication.
Authors will be notified upon approval of the manuscript from the publisher